Some of these are underappreciated classics, some are obscure, but clever and some are famous for just how bad they are. I’ve tried to pick a scene from each of them that illustrates just why we love them so.
1. Evil Dead 2 – Who’s Laughing Now?
What would YOU do if your hand was possessed by a demon?
2. Plan 9 from Outer Space – Intro
The beginning of what is universally agreed to as the worst movie ever created.
3. This is Spinal Tap – These Go Up to Eleven
Perhaps one of the most classic scenes in ANY movie.
4. The Boondock Saints – The Hotel
There are may classic moments from this one, but this is my favorite as it includes both the gunfight and the Rocco “f*cking f*ck” line.
5. Akira – Tetsuo’s Nightmare
This still creeps me out to this day. God, what a soundtrack.
6. Shaun of the Dead – Don’’t Stop Me Now
I wanted the record throwing scene, but goddamn copyright protection on YouTube is annoying as hell.
7. The Big Lebowski – Nobody F*cks with the Jesus
I’m not a Lebowski person, but everyone else loves it so I had to throw it in.
8. Clerks – Jedi Politics
One of the many pop culture debates from the film series, perhaps only rivaled by Star Wars vs. LOTR in the second film.
9. The Warriors – Come Out to Play
Sorry for the sound being off, but this is really more about the audio anyway.
10. Donnie Darko – Jim Cunningham
Swayze was great in this role as motivational speak/pedophile. And it didn’t even involve fighting or dancing! (http://www.unrealitymag.com/).